Friday, September 6, 2013

Why a travel blog for Parents?

Hi All, my name is Celly, a blogger, a career woman and most importantly mommy of a bouncy little boy. We live in sunny Singapore.

I am one of those sticky mommies who wouldn't part from their little ones.

However I am also one with quite an adventurous side too. I realised many new parents tend to stick to the extremes : leave the babies at home and travel or quit travelling altogether.

Is travelling with babies and toddlers such a hassle? Is there a solution in between?

Well yes, there are also parents who will bring their babies and toddlers along for holiday, but not forgetting a nanny for each little one too.

Me, my hubby Eutjin and my very active 2.5 yrs old son Sheldon love to travel together. Nannyless. And we have always enjoyed the trips. 

I hope to inspire young parents to travel with their little ones. Yes we compromised a little but rewarded in many other ways too. So, that's why I am starting this blog. I hope to explain in details how I plan for those trips. Hopefully lessen your planning headaches. I hope to give tips and insights and perhaps warnings too, whenever I can. 


So if your a parent thinking of travelling with your kids - hope I can help!! Enjoy the blog.


First posting soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment